What is emotion.
I think everyone know about emotion and we also know when our emotions increase and when decrease.let's me today I am saying what is emotion.one man he is sitting in hospital or clinic and he is looking that some body stand in quee and one person came in conter and he gives money wthot any quee and want to recept without any problems.what u will say about that man who came without any qee.This is emotion... If you are a good man..What action u will give.
I think everyone know about emotion and we also know when our emotions increase and when decrease.let's me today I am saying what is emotion.one man he is sitting in hospital or clinic and he is looking that some body stand in quee and one person came in conter and he gives money wthot any quee and want to recept without any problems.what u will say about that man who came without any qee.This is emotion... If you are a good man..What action u will give.
No comments:
Post a Comment